- Registration: As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address, etc. In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for aesell.com to collect, use, publish, and share user (personal) information.
- Collection: Information posted on aesell.com is publicly available. We hold your personal information on our servers . By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United Arab Emirates. We collect, store, and may share the following personal information:
- email address, contact information, user information, user activity, photos and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information (if applicable)
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from aesell.com and response to advertisements when applicable;
- we may collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
- Protecting your personal information: We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site. Choose your password carefully. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the Profile & Settings section of the Site.
- Use: We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees (when applicable), and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- personalize users’ experiences, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address.
- Disclosure: We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
- Security: We use lots of tools (e.g., passwords, and physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- Unsubscribe information: If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, please contact or customer service team. Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
- Cookies: Like many websites, the Site may use ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
- No spam or spoof emails: We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to customer service. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
- Credit and Debit Card Security: Currently, aesell.com does not need, neither require any monetary, financial, credit and debit card information to use its services. Do not provide any such information while using the aesell.com site.